Skip to product information
1 of 1

Siam Yummies

Ranong Tea Mulberry with Japanese Green Tea (2gX25s)

Ranong Tea Mulberry with Japanese Green Tea (2gX25s)

Regular price $7.70 SGD
Regular price Sale price $7.70 SGD
Sale Sold out
Recommended to consume hot any time of the day. A combination of 70% content of mulberry leaves and 30% content of Japanese green tea powder for your daily dose of antioxidants.
View full details